[ga] re: EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS and AT-Large-Study

The reason At-Large is not part of the GA review is that GA is part of the DNSO and the AT-Large membership encompasses all of ICANN.

The DNSO is only responsible for domain name policy. It has no say in the formulation of, e.g., address policies or protocol parameters. There is a very large class of individual domain name holders who do not exactly fit into the category of any other DNSO constituencies.

---------

Hi all:

I note with interest that the At-Large-Membership is not mentioned in
a "possible agenda" for ga-review. Although there is no
membership, nor is there any structure in place for the so called At-
Large-Members, a study is being done to evaluate it.

I suggest that any kind or review of the ga should include analyzing
its relationship with the At-Large-Membership.

I am also urging members of the GA to provide comments on the
ongoing At-Large-Study, which after all has to deal with the entire
representation structure of ICANN!!

www.atlargestudy.org
there is a public comment forum