Re: [ga] re: EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS and AT-Large-Study

Boy howdy are you right on the money.  As a matter of fact a large portion of us do not belong in the GA but we would belong in the at large.  Oh but there is no at large dang, what should the dot commoners do now?  I guess regardless of the white paper, the MOU, the articles
of incorporation, by-laws, letters from DoC and members of Congress, the contract of Services wtih DoC there is no stakeholder representative body.
But if that was the case all of ICANN would be illigitimate.  Wow I hope you and I are wrong.

Sincerely,