Re: [ga] HOWCANN YOU LOSE VERIFICATION 1.3 MIL?

Danged I wish it were so black and white.  But the problem is that the Mr.
Roberts you refer to has clearly never read section 557 dealing with
acceptable income for non-profits, pages 22-30.

The next item of denial is that he think they have solved the problem -
wrong.  The problem does not really occur from loss it occurs from the fact
that ICANN can not verify the income because they have no contracts for the
income, remember ccTLDs have no contracts yet and so there is technically and
legally no accounts receivables.
But there is the rub until they have contracts with the ccTLDs they cannot
possibly comply with proper reporting concepts.

The whole next issue is qualified income versus charges which are not
non-profit and do not fit into the 10% 31% and 51% tests and require
disqualification.

The next issue requires evaluation the fact that know permanent certificate
has been issued, only a forward looking temporary.

Of course I am only a a lowly, JD and certified taxpayer representative but
that ain't no legal opinion IANAL.

Sincerely,