[ga] HOWCANN YOU LOSE VERIFICATION 1.3 MIL?

THIS HERE IS A CUT OUT OF ICANN'S OFFICIAL INDEPENDENT AUDIT AT;
http://www.icann.org/financials/financial-report-fye-30jun00-letter.htm

<<    We were unable to obtain sufficient verifiable evidence supporting
certain Country Code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) accounts receivable
totaling $1,355,000 at June 30, 2000 or the related registry fee
revenue, which is included in the change in net assets for the year then
ended as described in note 2 to the financial statements; nor were we
able to satisfy ourselves as to the adequacy of the allowance for
doubtful accounts related to these receivables.

    In our opinion, except for the effects of such adjustments, if any,
as might have been determined to be necessary had we been able to
examine verifiable supporting evidence regarding the accounts
receivable, allowance for doubtful accounts and related registry fees,
as discussed in the third paragraph of this report, the financial
statements referred to in the first paragraph above present fairly, in
all material respects, the financial position of Internet Corporation
for Assigned Names and Numbers as of June 30, 2000 and the changes
    in its net assets and its cash flows for the year then ended in
conformity with accounting principles generally accepted in the United
States of America.>>

Now I just want one or two of you to march right into your tax office
and explain that you do not have the documents for, oh say roughly, a
third of your income so you ain't gonna pay on it because you should be
a non-profit.  And these guys want to suspend voting rights for a
constituency that has not paid 15 grand.