[ga] EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS and AT-Large-Study

Hi all:

I note with interest that the At-Large-Membership is not mentioned in
a "possible agenda" for ga-review. Although there is no
membership, nor is there any structure in place for the so called At-
Large-Members, a study is being done to evaluate it.

I suggest that any kind or review of the ga should include analyzing
its relationship with the At-Large-Membership.

I am also urging members of the GA to provide comments on the
ongoing At-Large-Study, which after all has to deal with the entire
representation structure of ICANN!!

www.atlargestudy.org
there is a public comment forum

Best,
CA

Christian_Ahlert@harvard.edu
www.naisproject.org

Giessener Pforte 39
35440 Linden
Germany
Mobile: 0049 +171 581 3662

Different versions of cyberspace support different kinds of dreams. We choose wisely, or not.