Re: [ga] Appendix U

Do either of you fine gentlemen have a reason, other than competition with other
TLDs, for this agreement you have reached?

Why should ICANN care about how well New.net does unless we have reached a bottoms
up consensus that we want to compete against it rather than cooperate with it and
fulfill our contract with the DoC?

This whole line of thought is tantamount to agreeing to breach our contract.

Sincerely,