Re: [process2] Re: [ga] WIPO's Best Practices for ccTLDs

I gave it a small effort and could not find authority for this comment.  Would
someone be so kind as to point me toward it?

At first I was going to end it there but then, I looked a little more and now I
add that I bet no one can because it is not true.

Sincerely,