Re: [ga] Appendix U

I happen to be one of those unfortunate (or fortunate individuals) who contracted
a really amazing form of non-Hodgkins pancreatic lymphoma caused in pretty good
certainty by testing nuclear bombs in the four corners area of the the U.S.. The
U.S.G. used Kent's logic here - "just launch it and we have plenty of time to deal
with the fallout"  Well Kent I am living proof that that idea is not good. Many
good friends died do to your kind of logic.

I now have many friends throughout the world that will count on the stability of
the net in times to come.  From communal farmers in Vietnam to neurosurgeons in
Hungary.  Many lives depend not on the speed but correctness of the newTLDs; from
their governments comfort level to connectivity investments, speed is convenient
for the tyrant, not for the farmer.

Urgency is more often the cry of disaster than it is success, Holywood
excepted.(ed)

Sorry for the ugly thoughts!