Re: [ga] Help! RE: .biz and .info

Hi William,
Thank you for the platform on which to show this folderol for what it is,
Hogwash.
"William X. Walsh" wrote:

> Hello Eric,
>
> Saturday, April 28, 2001, 8:48:54 PM, Eric Dierker wrote:
> > Is it all right for ICANN to approve dotBIZ when there already is one?
>
> There isn't one.  At least not in the only root zone that ICANN has
> any business taking into consideration.

this is slanderous toward proper businesses and us little guys, if you do
not know how to acces them, then you are......

READ THE CFRs THIS IS SO RIDICULOUSLY UNTRUE IT SMELLS OF ...... Sorry Bill
but you either get with it or jump off.  Bring yourself into reality or make
yourself look foolish. You and Vint should take a Holiday with Andrew and
Louis.

> > I hope this does not cause undue distress but I cannot find a single
> > entity or person with power that is looking out for
> > us small guys.
>
> There is no reason to further delay the expansion of the namespace.
> There is no evidence that further delays would mean that they were
> "looking out" for the "small guys."

Oh no! really? like I said I am a simpleton.  You mean monopolies are good
and conflicting roots are great policy wise?  I guess we should all bow to
Versign.
Of course not, we should just go ahead and blindly contribute to monopolies
and and colliding roots. What was I possibly thinking, that by making it
right we may hurt some big corps pocketbook -- how rude of me.