Re: [ga] Verisign Contract/policy

"Gomes, Chuck" wrote:

> In my opinion, this is the kind of emotional reaction that limits the GA's
> credibility and therefore the willingness of others to take it seriously.

In other words, Mr. Gomes, although the Bylaws stipulate that the GA (like the
AtLarge) has a specific role and function in ICANN, you and others are using
this "emotional reaction" excuse as a justification for acting against the very
Bylaws of the Organization.  Why am I not surprised.  I suppose nobody ever
gets emotional over there at Verisign, huh?  especially when the stakes are so
high?  With statements like this, it's pretty hard to take you seriously.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos