Re: [ga] Verisign Contract/policy

Your point is well taken Mr. Gomez, it is the exact party line when supporting
the allowance of a Monopoly. You have either chose to ignore the authority
which supports my positions or you are trying to obviscate by attacking my post
as emotional.

I would ask you to site one enabling document which supports Verisgns
controlling interest in the Registry and ancillary businesses.

The only thing that limits the GA, DNSO and the NC credibility has been your
company's ability to coopt the staff and BoD, into ignoring our consensus based
input.  It is just perfect that Verisign would attack an internetstakeholders
opinion as hurting the GA.  You and staff are in lockstep, at least that is
becoming open and transparent.

"Being the SOLE PROVIDER OF ESSENTIAL SERVICES has everything to do with
control. And everything to do with Policy.
Monopoly - "1 : exclusive ownership through legal privilege, command of supply,
or
                     concerted action.
I suggest Versign has accomplished this through concerted action.

I do appreciate your time spent in contributing to the GA understanding of the
problem.  Please read your own company's press release regarding the matter.
It somewhat conflicts with your position.

Sincerely,