Re: [ga] Reposting

Sotiris and all remaining assembly members,

  I am not taking Roberto's comments on this issue very seriously.  I would
strongly suggest others do not as well.  However that is their own personal
decision.  None the less, such a comment from Roberto or really anyone
given the history, is circumspect at best IMHO.  Others mileage may
of course vary...

Sotiris wrote:

> Roberto Gaetano wrote:
>
> > David,
> >

> > >We risk becoming rather mickey mouse if we seek to overturn election
> > >results a few weeks after the election.
> > >

> > It looks to me rather like Donald Duck.
> >
> > Moreover there is no chance that, first of all, a motion gets the majority
> > in the GA, and secondly even less than zero chance that the NC will overturn
> > *its* vote.
> > One can really wonder what is the *real* purpose of that proposal...
>
> Or, one can really wonder what is the *real* purpose of your rehashing of *real*
> purposes is, Roberto...
>
> I know everyone would prefer to let sleeping dogs lie... so why don't you?
>
> WXW is being penalized.  Why would it seem odd that he's against the tenure of
> those who penalized him?  what's the big mystery here?
>
> Geez! Just when things were about to calm down...  Nice one Roberto.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Sotiris Sotiropoulos

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827