RE: [ga] Status Report -- Mailing Lists

Considering that most mailer-list software is openb-source, the majority of
the cost is the tinker-factor to put it up and the bandwidth for the
messaging. Initial setup cost, if you don't already have Majordomo
installed, is a few days, including ironing out the wrinkles. It's a bit
longer to add archiving and web interfaces.I run Majordomo under Caldera
OpenLinux, with Webmin. Once majordomo is configured (about 45 min) it takes
about 5 min for each mailing list. This does not include web interface and
archives.