Re: [ga] Repost: InternetStakeholders.com

Actually, Sotiris, it was a courtesy, IMO.  "Unsubscribe" is really
simple for anyone who does not wish to participate.  According to those
who object to that list, there should have been no announcement on this
list and they should not have been subscribed to the other list.  In other
words they should not know about it, nor should anyone else.

This is precisely why my last post was made.  If one does not agree
with the established program, one should just be silent and let things go
the way they have been since the creation of ICANN.  Different thinking,
methods, changes are not welcome.

I disagree with you on this point (the list), Sotiris.  Since it was
established due to the closing of WG list, subscribing those members
to the continuation list was not a breach and those who don't want it
should simply unsubscribe or ask the list manager to do it for them.  It's
not a big deal.  It is also not as though all GA members were subsribed
to it.

Leah