[ga] Waiting for godot.com?

Let me see if I have this down correctly.

The chair of this list sanctions and encourages the formation of an
unofficial list, while at the same time leaving the official list in
some waiting-game limbo for an unspecified period of time.  Hmm.

I suppose *if* one did want to discredit the GA list,  there would be no
better way to go about it.  So, let's suppose the GA wallows in a
tailspin while all the work gets done on the unofficial
internetstakeholders.com site... which, of course, will thereafter be
pointed to as the replacement model for the DNSO's GA web site.  Hmm.

Of course, all this is unfounded speculation...

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos