[ga] All New

This place is a rudderless ship.  It is a radical talk show without a
Host.  The guys making 100s of thousands of dollars a year on our backs
have killed the At-Large and now the GA is debunked.  Oh, members this
has not been an accident it is obsoletion by design.

Corliss only weighs in to defend himself and Danny does not weigh in and
has admittedly stated he cannot keep up. Our alt-chair just made an
emphatic statement that he does not stand by the chair.

Here is the quiz: Where does bottoms up and the internetstakeholders
opinion creep into this picture, what is the group that represents them,
where are they represented?

Not quite Sincerely,