[ga] Re: Repost: InternetStakeholders.com

Just for the record:

If you wish to unsubscribe from the ML - send a blank email to:

I apologize for any inconvenience. I was originally working with Sotiris
and Joanna to help them create a
"supplementary" site for the WG-Review list. This became
"InternetStakeholders.com". The mailing list was
created as a back-up just in case the NC pulled the plug on the other one.

But, I am one who has gotten tired of the arguments and 400 messages in my
inbox every day.
The signal to noise ratio here is more than I can take..... maybe some
other time?

Regards,

Kendall