[ga] Receive a FREE Coffeemaker from Gevalia.com

At Gevalia Kaffe, we believe that no two coffee lovers are exactly alike. That's why each of our fine European coffees has it's own distinctive personality. From mild light roast to tangy chocolate raspberry, you're sure to find the taste that's just right for you. And now when you experience the rich, distinctive taste of Gevalia Kaffe for yourself, you can take advantage of our extraordinary FREE offer.

Simply choose two distinctive Gevalia coffees for just $10 including shipping and handling and get a FREE 10-cup coffeemaker (yours to keep with no further obligation). You'll also receive two matching mugs to enjoy your delicious Gevalia Kaffe--FREE.

Once you experience the superb taste of Gevalia, you'll understand that coffees this exquisite could never have been created hastily. There's over a century of expertise in every sip of Gevalia--a tradition of quality, which extends to exceptional 24-hour service and our customized delivery options. So while you won't find Gevalia just anywhere, you will find it's Always a Pleasure(TM).

Click Here for additional information.

The Big Deal is a special mailing that spotlights our latest and greatest offers and lets you know about it first. Some of these offers aren't available anywhere else, even on our Web site!

For other great deals, be sure to visit FreeShop today!

Questions or comments? Just send them to our Customer Support department at ClubFreeShop@freeshop.com. Be sure to include a topic in the subject line so we can address your message as quickly as possible.

If you prefer to unsubscribe from The Big Deal, please reply to this newsletter with the word "remove" in the subject line.

This email was sent to: GA@DNSO.ORG