[ga] Re: InternetStakeholders.com

All,

I have stated the case quite simply.  To date, I have been nothing but
honest and forthright in all of my dealings on this and other
related/relevant Lists.  I consider my personal integrity important
enough to stand up for it.  If anyone has shown evidence of a vindictive
nature and predisposition, it is the Chair Mr. Danny Younger.  I offered
Joanna Lane a chance to come clean, honestly and nobly.  Instead, Mr.
Danny Younger wishes to somehow implicate me in his designs.

That said, let me add that the Chair can say what he likes, it's a free
Internet (but is he speaking or is someone else..?  kind of hard to tell
at this point).

Fact is, the web site internetstakeholders.com belongs to Joanna Lane.
I may have supported the idea of another community web site, but I did
not support the stated agenda of the Chair of this list (i.e. to have
internetstakeholders.com become the official GA website).  It seems kind
of presumptuous of the Chair to believe that ICANN would add a link to
an outside website because the GA under his Chairness ratified such a
move.  I believe the current Chair is acting on interests counter to
those of the DNSO and ICANN in general.  He has gone beyond the role of
Chair of the GA and is clearly pushing an agenda for his own reasons.  I
cannot support his initiatives.

These are my personal feelings.  I do not expect anyone else to share
them, but I am free to express them in this forum (that is, until such
time as the members of the GA are all "forced to be free" as Rousseau
put it).

Thank You,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos