Re: [ga] Re: Additional Mailing Lists

Dear Patrick,
Sotiris is perfectly right. What concerns the DNSO is not what the other do,
but what the iCANN do internally and to the others.

In the immediate you can do two things:

1. keep going with the DNSO/GA management issues. Golden Rule: put 100
    people on an iCANN ML, 10 will participate and only 1 subject will interest
    them : "how to vote on our voting system and get funded for discussing it".

2. if you are somewhat interested in the real world, you might consider the
     Inclusive Name Space management by the iCANN for the iCANN TLDs
     and iCANN TLDs users (I am NOT interested in the legality of existing
     ".biz", I just know it does exist). And respond to that three questions:

     1. why do the internet community need that much a colliding ".biz"
         more than ".web" or ".coop". I never heard the slightest reason?

     2. can anyone, starting with Vint Cef, responsibly cetify to the DoC
that the
prevent all
         the .biz bound mails to land in the user intended mailbox.

     3. if not, is the risk worth the reason? Who will take that commitment
(i.e.
         get sued if he is wrong).

      May I remind you that the GA participates to the DNSO work. That the
      DNSO mission is to advise the BoD. Except if you can show me that
      creating Internet unstability was part of the DNSO recomendation
      concerning gTLDs, I think that all those preventing us to strongly and
      boldly impress on the BoD our technical disagreement with any act
      leading to any Internet stability for whatever reasin religious,
technical,
      political, self interest, personnal pride, stubbon dumbness... is making
      us failing our mission and fighting against our duties. I acknowledge
the
      right to do this to anyone of us, this is democracy. But you will not
      remove my right not to agree with them, who ever they may be.

Jefsey