RE: [ga] "All roots" (Re: Additional Mailing Lists)

Good explanation Roeland, but why don't we let Sotiris spend a little
effort on his own. That's really the only thing that gives people the
realization of truth in a sobering sense :)

Sotirus can begin his quest here:

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200102/05/eng20010205_61600.html

and here too:

http://www.cnnic.net.cn/e-index.shtml

or, if he prefers....

here:

http://www.cnnic.net.cn/

I'll be looking forward to hearing back from Sotirus on his fact finding
research mission.

Bradley D. Thornton
Chief Technology Officer
The PacificRoot/Joint Technologies Ltd.