Re: [ga] DNSO/GA Blocking and other concerns

I second all of them as being interesting issues.

As per standard rules and Joop's propositions the Chair must
acknowledge them and organize them in an agenda, giving us a
disucssion frame work, or to note that some are actually amendments
to de facto motions by the Chair (he motions, directs and acts himself).
This will allow Joop, Jeff or anyone else to oppose and document a
debate. At a given time it will be up to you to come back and to
update your motion until we may reach a vote.

If you want your motions to be voted quick make them a consensus.
If you want to start a good debate, make it innovative. But in both cases
you need the Chair to acknowledge it.

Jefsey