Re: [ga] Additional Mailing Lists

At 18:32 21/04/01 -0400, babybows.com wrote:

>     Having reviewed the requests of the members of the General Assembly,
>please note our expectation to establish the following lists:
>
>a. Rules and Procedures of the General Assembly [rules]
>b. Participation, Website, Outreach and Education [outreach]
>c. Finance & Funding Support [funding]
>d. Ongoing DNSO Review [review]
>e. Individuals Constituency [ic]
>f. Alternate Roots [roots]
>g. UDRP & WIPO Recommendations [udrp]
>h. Privacy & WHOIS [whois]

Thank you, Mr Chair. Good list.

Of course there will  web based archives.
Many GA members will want to know what is going on in each of them, without
having to subscribe to all of them.
Perhaps, without being rude to the long-suffering Elisabeth, you could add
a target date for the creation of the ML's?

-Joop