RE: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of William Walsh for mass postings

The difference being in that under the posting limit rule it has an
objective measurement to be applied where as under the decorum rule,
List Monitors will have to rely on subjective evaluations.  This
allows a List Monitor a great deal of flexibility with regards to how
the rule is applied.  Decorum covers a lot of ground and is open to
interpretation and personal assessment.

You would be well aware of the difference and to characterise them as
being the same is ingenious at best.

Although I am not stating there has been or will be abuse of power, I
see it as being extremely practical to limit subjective assessments
and evaluations by List Monitors where ever possible.  Hence the
suggestions on possible improvements.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.