RE: [ga] DNSO/GA Blocking and other concerns

<SNIP>

The majority of motions anywhere can usually do with some refinement.
Isn't that the purpose of allowing others to make amendments to such
motions or for discussion on them to refine them?

Motions are a means to formalise discussions, they are not the end of
a discussion.  If they are not useful comments then it is our fault,
it is up to the participants to ensure motions when finalised are what
we want to say.  Then they go to a vote and if the process has been
followed, they will stand or fall on their merits.

We do need to have formal processes in place if we are to conduct
ourselves as anything other than a discussion forum.

If that requires resources to maintain votes and extra effort on the
participant side, that is the price that must be paid to become
effective.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.