RE: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of William Walsh for mass postings

At 15:06 19.04.2001 +1000, Dassa wrote:
>Flame wars are controlled by appropriate mechanisms.  Under the
>decorum rule, List Monitors and Chairs have wide ranging powers, under
>the posting limit rule they do not.  I do think that serious
>discussion of the current List Rules and their application is always
>constructive.  If there is a working group formed to deal with the
>issue specifically, so much the better.

Under the decorum rule, the list monitors have the ability to send out a
warning or suspend the posting rights of a member.

Under the posting limit rule, the list monitors have the ability to send
out a warning or suspend the posting rights of a member.

There isn't that much difference.