RE: [ga] I want to be on the Inclusivbe Name Space SIG ML

At 00:04 16/04/01 +1000, Dassa wrote:
 If I was a user of the alternative
>name spaces I know I would be looking very seriously at the issue and
>would go where I would have the most visibility.

Not necessarily.
On the Net , with spidering search engines, and the formation of
sub-networks,  visibility is also a function of content.  Not all content
must be mass-market.
I would think that, especially for non-commercial domains, each level of
visibility has and can address its own specific market.
Personally, wrt spam, I think "hard to see" email adresses have value. <g>

--Joop--
Founder of the Cyberspace Association.
Former bootstrap of the IDNO (www.idno.org)
Developer of    The Polling Booth