Re: [ga] vote appeal

Joanna,

>Thank you for clarifying your position, and I confirm that I did vote in
>the
>@Large Elections. You may be confusing this:-
>
>"Can I change my endorsement?
>

>Yes. Simply log in again and make your new endorsement. Your prior
>endorsement will be automatically deleted."
>

>with this:-
>
>"Can I change my vote, after it has been submitted?
>

>No. A vote cannot be changed after it has been submitted. Votes are
>recorded
>anonymously; therefore, it is not possible to change votes once they have
>been submitted."

You're right, I stand corrected.
I remember that this was the method for the endorsement phase, because there
has been long discussion on the ICANN-EU list on the subject.
I thought that the same system did apply in the voting phase, but obviously
I was wrong.

Happy Easter, to those who celebrate it, and a nice time to everybody.
Roberto