Re: [ga] Call for a Working Group

At 03:01 PM 4/13/2001, Christopher Ambler wrote:
>It is to note that Dave is employed by NeuStar, and as such, has
>a vested interest in preventing such a working group, as his
>employer is a partner in the new .BIZ registry, the suggested
>topic of this working group. It is my belief that such an interest
>calls his arguments into question, at a minimum.

This is to note that Christopher is employed by a wanna-be registry and, as
such, has a vested interested in preventing ICANN from implementing the
decisions it has already made.

Now gosh, folks, wasn't this a productive exchange?  Let's question
everyone's motives, everytime they post a note.  We certainly will get a
lot done that way, won't we?

By the way, there is already one complaint against Chris' prediliction for
raising personal concerns at every turn.  For those who are supposed to
attend to such matters, please treat this as a second formal complaint.

d/

ps.  One small problem with Chris' analysis is that it is so convenient it
ignores some rather important facts, such as the minor fact that I have
been speaking against delays at implementing new TLDs for, perhaps, 4
years, at least 3 more years than has involved Neustar.  Sigh.