Re[2]: [ga] Call for a Working Group

Hello Christopher,

Friday, April 13, 2001, 3:01:53 PM, Christopher Ambler wrote:

> It is to note that Dave is employed by NeuStar, and as such, has
> a vested interest in preventing such a working group, as his
> employer is a partner in the new .BIZ registry, the suggested
> topic of this working group. It is my belief that such an interest
> calls his arguments into question, at a minimum.

And by the same token those calling for the working group have a
history of ties to the alt.root community.

Bias goes both ways, but yes, those biases should be considered when
taking comments on both side into context.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com