Re[2]: [ga] Critics say stick to the topic

Hello Dave,

The concept that a person's employer shouldn't have any relevance in
looking at that person's positions in context is absolutely incorrect.

It is ENTIRELY relevant, and appropriate.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com