Re: [ga] Critics say reading is good

gavin.stokes@autodesk.com wrote:

> As far as UDRP is concerned, I NEVER mentioned that.  I know perfectly well what it's for.  If I thought otherwise, I wouldn't even have participated in this debate, since there'd already be an apparent solution.  Duh.

Oh, good one!  and the definition for "duh" is?

> Anyone with enough intelligence to participate here should have noticed that I'm arguing AGAINST the practices that you're alleging of Autodesk.  I WANT to make domains available to "us slobs".

Still sounds like whining and snivelling to me!  So you want a domain?  Go to www.afternic.com or www.greatdomains.com , that's if you don't find what you want at any one of hundreds of registrars who appear to be in business.

Thanks.

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
        Individual