Re[2]: On voting and appeals - Was: Re: [ga] gTLD Constituency

Hello Eric,

Tuesday, April 10, 2001, 7:19:44 PM, Eric Dierker wrote:

> Let us ignore the first nomination which was proceeding along before, the
> procedure edict from the secretariat and Harald.

Yes, let's ignore that some people took it upon themselves to start
nominations that not only were premature, but in a format that was not
a part of the GA structure.  And then let's blame those who ran the
election that they didn't let those people get away with that.

> Yes at this time I object and appeal the decision and the election, it is my
> contention that this election was illegitimate.
> It is further my contention
> that the people who voted for me were denied their rights as netizens and all
> that that confers.  If my right to appeal is not honored and handled with
> dignity I will file a lawsuit in the Superior Court of California, San Diego,
> Downtown District to enforce my rights and seek injunction and other
> appropriate remedies.

Go for it.

There is no place for sour grapes here, Eric.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com