On voting and appeals - Was: Re: [ga] gTLD Constituency

Eric,

>...  And with Mr.
>Crispin refreshed after coming off his election watchdog committee post,
>wherein he
>only contributed to three substantive changes to rules during one voting
>in an election while

Which three substantive changes?

>Mr. Crocker was busy getting his suspension overturned. (buy the way has
>anyone
>ever seen that happen before?).

It sure happened before.
Whenever an appeal to the decision of the List Monitor is accepted by the
Chairman.

Incidentally, that's why we have appeals. If there were no possibility to
overturn the previous decision, why bother having appeals?

Regards
Roberto