Re: On voting and appeals - Was: Re: [ga] gTLD Constituency

You have got to be kidding me, there were more than three? Well while I had
no intention before, perhaps with the fact that there were more changes and
that as closely as I watch this public list I did not know about them, I will
reconsider.

Let us also make the record clear, I am not appealing the voting at this
time.

The above fact makes me wonder why you adopted the new thread, did you
anticipate an appeal, because of these unknown changes we did not know about?

An appeal as we have been discussing regarding improvements to the UDRP,
would require an outside group, not the same group that ran the election.
And an appeal would lend ligitimacy and credibility to the process. From what
I see none of this exists in the present operation.

Again I give my best to Danny and congratulate him, and remind him publicly
that any request by him will be taken very seriously, with an effort to
comply.

Sincerely,