RE: [ga] Critics say VeriSign still has...

If I register a vehicle for use on the road and never drive it, as long as I
pay my registration fee, I retain the right to drive the car at any time.  I
also have the right to sell my car at any time.  Should we have a law that
bans "carsquatting"?  IMHO, the answer is no.

Regards,

Jeff
--
jeff field