Re[2]: [ga] Critics say VeriSign still has...

Hello Jeff,

Tuesday, April 10, 2001, 4:37:10 PM, Jeff Field wrote:
> If I register a vehicle for use on the road and never drive it, as long as I
> pay my registration fee, I retain the right to drive the car at any time.  I
> also have the right to sell my car at any time.  Should we have a law that
> bans "carsquatting"?  IMHO, the answer is no.

Yes, and of course you can only sell the car at its original value.

One of my neighbor's has a very old jag that he never drives, and I'd
sure like to force him to get rid of it at what it originally sold for
so long ago  :)

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com