Re: [ga] Removal of Directors

Dave Crocker wrote:

>Given the lack of quorum at today's meeting, it DOES appear that there is a
>problem with names council participation.

For the record, the problem today was a different one.
I counted 15 votes (but I may be wrong - there's Bret's usual good webcast
at http://www.lextext.com/nc04102001.html for who wants to check) between
"in person" and "proxy", but the physical attendance (to the call) was the
problem.
(Too bad, because one person was unable to get into the call, but was
available)

Regards
Roberto