RE: [ga] Removal of Directors

Yes and no, proxies allow the elected representitive to temporarily appoint
a substitute, whom they feel confident will vote as they would, in their
absence. This is often done with explicit instructions, from the
representative. Your evil-implication, is as usual, perverse and misleading.
I only say that because I know that *you* know better. Even, if other may
not.