Re: [ga] gTLD Constituency

Mr. Ambler,

It is entirely innappropriate to criticize Mr. Crispin in this matter.
In case you
had not noticed both he and Mr. Crocker have immunity from reflecting
any bias they
may have or answering for any improper posting they may make.

Every one should be happy to note that every positive suggestion for
change over
the last two days has been met by one of these two men -- again.  We had
such a
short reprieve. With ten posts a day between them they are doing very
well.  And with Mr.
Crispin refreshed after coming off his election watchdog committee post,
wherein he
only contributed to three substantive changes to rules during one voting
in an election while
Mr. Crocker was busy getting his suspension overturned. (buy the way has
anyone
ever seen that happen before?).

I AM NOT CRITICIZING THESE TWO MEN, I AM CRITICIZING THE SYSTEM WHICH
ALLOWS IT TO
OCCUR!

Would it be possible to require a tag on each post, for ease of
tracking, that
distinguished between a negative(against improvement) and positive(for
impovement).  Ah wait there already is and it is called a "last name".

Sincerely,