[ga] lighten up

Ok let us have some fun and recognize these quotes.  and make pointed
sarcastic points regarding them.

" I found that acknowledging the areas where performance has
been less than adequate does a lot for one's credibility.  Debating
the issues people raise rather than attacking them for raising it does
likewise."

"We have a long time to go and a short time to get there" (ok thats me)

Something like "I am so lonesome I must be good"

"We have a short time to get there and a long ways to go"

 "the deal is done so what is there to complain about?'

"When policy and theory enter into the picture we are going down the
wron path"

"the only unnacceptable solution is the status quo"