[ga] ICANN-site FAQ on the existing Verisign agreement

Perhaps you may have seen how ICANN is helpful in providing answers to
FAQ's re the status-quo agreement with NSI.
http://www.icann.org/melbourne/info-verisign-revisions.htm

It amazes me how many loopholes the staff have now identified in the
existing agreement.

Clearly someone may have indicated to ICANN that  when it comes again to a
court challenge, it may be better off with Plan B.

I am not so sure. The spirit of the agreement to separate registry and
registrar business should be enforceable, even if the agreement is not
watertight.

--Joop--
Former bootstrap of the CA/idno
       The Polling Booth