[ga] YesMail Connection -- Your Link to Financial News and More

This message is brought to you by EasyWinning and YesMail. We appreciate your membership. To modify your MyYesMail account, please see *Member Services* below.

   Y  E  S  M  A  I  L    C  O  N  N  E  C  T  I  O  N
                                   your link to news and more
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                             February 1, 2001

**************F I N A N C E   N E W S***********************

Sponsored by... T. Shipley
Get great products to help you reach your goal and achieve
success. Take $10 off your purchase of $50 or more from
T. Shipley at CatalogCity.com:

http://tshipley.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=22089&P=25315&E=24842429

Dear Valued Member:

When you signed up for YesMail, we promised to send you information and offers only on subjects you've chosen, including investing and finance. As a valued YesMail Member, you'll receive relevant news you can use.

The Stockpickers -- cbs.marketwatch.com
Sentinel's Van Harrissis picks stocks he thinks will be strong coming out of an economic downturn.
http://cbsmarketwatch.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=22089&P=25300&E=24842429

Tranquillity -- Forbes.com
If you can't stomach the stock market's swings as it searches for a bottom, look for quiet stocks. Forbes selects some low-volatility stocks.
http://forbes.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=22089&P=25303&E=24842429

Sector Spotlight: Utility Funds Dim in 2001 -- worldlyinvestor.com
Utility funds, in vogue last year, are once again in need of a power boost.
http://worldlyinvestor.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=22089&P=25306&E=24842429

The International Investor: Think globally -- Red Herring
The International Investor: Think globally. We take a look at the technology world outside of Silicon Valley and Silicon Alley. In this column, we make the case for why you should be investing in international technology stocks. Think Korea, Canada, and South Africa, as well as Israel, India, and Finland.
http://redherring.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=22089&P=25309&E=24842429

Fundamentals And Technicals -- Forbes.com
We screened for companies with both solid fundamentals and attractive technical indicators.
http://forbes.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=22089&P=25312&E=24842429

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.