Re: [ga] Call for GA Chair Nominations

At 08:27 PM 2/1/01, Joop Teernstra wrote:
>I second this nomination. I also second Greg Burton (although he has been
>nominated for IDNO list chair as well) .

While the IDNO nomination is really irrelevant to the GA, it should be
noted that I declined that nomination some time ago.

I'm uncertain about how to respond to the nomination for GA chair.
Flattered, but I didn't call for nominations in order to be nominated.
Thanks for the confidence, but I'm going to have to think about it a bit.

Regards,
Greg

sidna@feedwriter.com