Re: [ga] Call for GA Chair Nominations

On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, at 12:40 [=GMT-0700], Greg Burton wrote:

> Given Roberto's desire to end his term as chair, I'd like to call for
> nominations. While the change he suggests is desirable imo, it seems
> important (at least to me) that the GA have a chair at this time.

I nominate Alexander Svensson of icannchannel.de. I haven't consulted
him about this. Apologies for that.

For those who do not read German and cannot get an idea what the site
is about: icannchannel.de collects information, news and links. It is
specifically trying not to duplicate what others do already. This may
be a useful experience for managing this list.

--
Marc Schneiders (rest in header)