[ga] YesMail Connection -- Your Link to Financial News and More

This message is brought to you by EasyWinning and YesMail. We appreciate your membership. To modify your MyYesMail account, please see *Member Services* below.

   Y  E  S  M  A  I  L    C  O  N  N  E  C  T  I  O  N
                                   your link to news and more
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                             January 4, 2000

**************F I N A N C E   N E W S***********************

Sponsored by... T. Shipley
Get great products to help you reach your goal and achieve
success. Take $10 off your purchase of $50 or more from
T. Shipley at CatalogCity.com:

http://shipley.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=21325&P=23115&E=24842429

Dear Valued Member:

When you signed up for YesMail, we promised to send you information and offers
only on subjects you've chosen, including investing and finance. As a valued
YesMail Member, you'll receive relevant news you can use.

10 resolutions for tech investors -- Upside Today
How to shape up your portfolio for 2001.
http://upside.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=21325&P=24430&E=24842429

Investor confidence shaky in new year -- Upside Today
But analyst says certain sectors can benefit from economic slowdown.
http://upside.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=21325&P=24431&E=24842429

Personal Capital: The good, the bad, and the ugly -- Red Herring
Personal Capital looks back at its investment picks for 2000. It was not an easy year for technology investors. A review of the picks from the Red Herring column finds they can be broken down into the good (Ciena), the bad (Juniper Networks), and the ugly (Xilinx).
http://redherring.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=21325&P=24432&E=24842429

Damage control -- Red Herring
Think the market has finally hit a bottom? Not so fast. A hedge fund manager who correctly predicted the current turmoil thinks the Nasdaq could hit 1900 before the selling is over.
http://redherring.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=21325&P=24433&E=24842429

Buying on beta -- Red Herring
For those who believe the market will compensate you for risk, our latest stock screen is for you. We looked at companies with high betas but also solid fundamentals.
http://redherring.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=21325&P=24434&E=24842429

"unsubscribe" in the subject line.