Re: Fw: [ga] Re: [voters] Agenda suggestions for the next NC teleconferences

Roberto and all remaining assembly members,

  Roberto, the history of the DNSO WG's is not one of openness as you should
already know, and I believe you do know.  Hence Andy's question here is
both reasonable and appropriate.  Your answer on the other hand seems to
be evasive...

Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> Harald,
>
> >will the WG be open or closed?
> >

> I may be naive, but... what does it mean "closed WG"? do we have such animal
> in the DNSO? WGs are by definition open to everybody.
>
> RG

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#