Re: RE: [ga] DNSO Review

Jefsey,

>Agreed. First question is therefore to decide about the appropriate
form of
>the reponse. Due to the importance of what follows, I would ask we
consider
>not to respond until the WG has been created. Our role is also to
protect
>ICANN and DNSO against such errors and from possible disbanding.

I agree with the principle of showing "protest" to the decision, but not
 to respond will be the *very best* help we can give to NC to disregard
the matter altogether, and to write in the final report that "there's no
 interest".
Up to now, very few people have pushed for this thing happening: if the
GA will not provide useful input, the chances of having any result at
all will be even lower.

Can't we simply mass-answer that we consider important that a WG be
established, instead of keeping silent?

Thanks
Roberto