>From baptista@dns-1.internal Thu Jul  6 18:09:33 2000
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 18:28:12 -0400
From: J. Baptista <baptista@dns-1.internal>
To: baptista@baptista.god
Subject: Government focus groups

         project-australia-gov:
         SUBJECT HEADER: Hi - I'm GOD's system administrator and we have a problem
         Authority: Paul Twomey <paul.twomey@noie.gov.au>
   3171  australia-gov-web-email-list

         project-canada-gov:
         SUBJECT HEADER: Your computer is having problems communicating with my computer
         Authority: Michael Helm <helm.mike@ic.gc.ca>
   5409  canada-civil-service-web-email-list

         project-japan-gov:
         SUBJECT HEADER: Your invited to a party in Yokohama City
         Authority: Jun-ichiro Miyazaki <j-miyazaki@mpt.go.jp>
   1611  project-japan-gov/japan-city-gov-email-lists
   3095  project-japan-gov/japan-gov-email-lists
   4706  subtotal

         project-us-gov:
         SUBJECT HEADER: I pay your salary - so why can't we communicate
         Authority: Becky Burr <bburr@ntia.doc.gov>
   9696  us-gov-email-list

         project-us-mil:
         SUBJECT HEADER: The President's cigar and Ester Dyson
         Authority: Becky Burr <bburr@ntia.doc.gov>
   9921  us-military-master-email-control-list
  15153  us-military-web-email-list
  25074  subtotal
 =======
  48056  total