Re: Re[4]: [ga] Press Release Warns Internet Users about ICANN

>gee, have't you read this list for the past 4 years, its all about posting
>incorrect and irresponsible criticism of everyone. all I want to know is
>growth rates for rogue TLDs.

You probably can't get a good metric from the zone files. While we hardly
keep the tlds a secret there is zero effort going on to activly promote them,
hence, most of them (with some important exceptions) have any growth.

Most people will not charge for domains that do not resolve globally,
so, while no applications are turned away, they are not solicted, either.

What I can tell you is when .GOD got slahdotted, 8000 registrations poured
in in 3 days.

>the ORSC experiment has been going on for some time now and I'd like to
>verify its success or failure. do you have a problem with that?

Nothing. But you are being interminably rude which dosn't help anything.

 -- http://www.hungersite.org/cgi-bin/donate.pl http://www.clearlandmines.com
Richard Sexton  |  richard@the.web  | http://dns.vrx.net/tech/rootzone
http://killifish.vrx.net    http://www.mbz.org    http://lists.aquaria.net
Snail Mail: Maitland House, Bannockburn, Ontario. CANADA,  K0K 1Y0;